It is evident that number of NRIs investing in India is increasing, and it is known fact that staying abroad it is not easy to have the interiors done in India.
We at HomeStyler have derived a robust process where in NRI client can feel comfortable in planning and having their interior works executed.
Design and implementation process
- The basic floor layout received from builder to be forwarded to us.
- The basic floor layout provides the draft dimensions for the design process
- The client to provide inputs for design in the HomeStyler requirement template
- The first draft design 3D views will be provided for feedback. The designs will revise as per your feedback.
- On confirmation of design. The HomeStyler technical team will take actual site measurements and make adjustments to the design to suit the site conditions
- Quotations would be provided once the design and colours are confirmed
- Feedback on designs and quotation can be forwarded via email or discussed on Skype
- Project Schedule will be agreed and mentioned in the contract
- Weekly updates on progress with photographs will be emailed
- Payments can be made via bank transfer